Our Training Philosophy
Why Use a Personal Trainer
About the Owner
Fitness Success Stories
Never Too Old
Other Senior Resources
- Individual in-home training sessions
- Couple in-home training sessions
- Small group training sessions
- Our target client base is older adults. So, what is an older adult? Generally speaking we work with clients in the 60-99 age group. However, we welcome people of any age that are looking for an in-home fitness trainier to improve their fitness level.
- Training Sessions can be purchased individually or as a package (e.g, 5 sessions or 10 sessions)
- Gift certificats are available.
- Standard training sessions are 1 hour.
- A free consultation is available for anyone considering our services.
- After an initial consultation, a custom training program will be designed for you based on your fitness goals, capabilities and exercise preferences.
- Please call us at 314-302-2488 or email us at email@example.com for rate information and/or next steps.
Please call us at 314-302-2488, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a free consultation to discuss your personal fitness goals, answer your questions and complete a health questionnaire.